… but with the help of Halo Bail Bonds you can be sure to minimize it to the greatest extent.
You're not even convicted yet, so why should you spend time in jail waiting around? If you even did something that's punishable by incarceration, that is. Unfortunately the California prison system isn't about efficiency, even as it makes claims to the contrary. Most prisons in the state are overcrowded, understaffed and underfunded, which leads to inefficiency and poor conditions for the inmates, even pre-trial persons … At Halo Bail Bonds we understand your pain from seeing thousands of persons locked up for too long over small offenses. Click the button below now to fill out our quick app and hear from a bail agent within 10 minutes in most cases.
- Save Time - We use bail by phone to remove an office visit from the equation.
- Be Understood - We consult and listen to find the best solution.
- Enjoy Flexibility - We accept collateral and credit as well as provide payment plans.
- Get Peace of Mind - We’re a family business with over 150 years of experience.
Fill Out an Application Now
Our dedicated bail agents usually respond in 10 minutes or less!
"Halo Bail Bonds helped me get out jail really fast. I was so grateful that they took the time to work with me and truly tried everything to make the process as easy as possible".
About San Bernardino County
The population of rural county San Bernardino in 2012 was 2,081,313; with a size of just over 20,000 square miles, the county is easily one of the largest in the entire state. The population density, however, remains average due to the relatively high number of persons -- 103 to be exactly -- per square mile.
44% of the county's population is employed by private businesses, while 19% derives income from the government, 35% are self-employed and 2% receives no income from family work, usually in the agriculture industry.
What's there to do in San Bernardino County? Frankly, too much to name here. Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, shopaholic or connoisseur of fine foods, you'll find something to your liking. For example, the mountains which bear the county's name are a big draw because they offer resort-grade getaways like Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake. Joshua Tree National Park is another outdoor marvel perfect for hiking and exploration. And the Mojave National Preserve provides an entirely different terrain for outdoor enthusiasts.
Corrections is handled by three separate facilities, in addition to a rehabilitation facility in San Bernardino:
- High Desert Detention Center: Opened in 2006; first detention center in the high desert; relieved other county jails which were overcrowded; houses as many as 700 inmates.
- Central Detention Center: Main county jail from 1971 to 1991; closed for a time due to lack of use and overcrowding, but reopened to house federal inmates.
- West Valley Detention Center: In operation since 1991; 3,347 inmate capacity, making it one of the largest California county jails.